Sunday, February 21, 2021

Repairs and Renovations

I have not added to this blog for some time. Even worse, all the links to the recordings were broken in a server update several months ago. Most links have now been repaired. There are still a few posts with broken links; unfortunately, these are cases in which the files have been lost. In most of those cases I will have to make new transfers from the records. I plan to do this over the next several months.

While working on repairs, I am planning some new posts. The next entry will feature three songs by composer Will Marion Cook, recorded in 1905 and 1915. Stay tuned!

This blog has been a Broke Down Engine, like in the 1935 Melotone catalog. But it will be up to speed soon.


2 comments:

  1. I like this blog a whole heck of a bunch. My ears definitely perk up at the mention of Will Marion Cook. Me and 13 others! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, John! The Will Marion Cook post is now up.

    ReplyDelete